- Primer on PET scans
- My oncologist told me my counts are low, so I need to delay my next chemo treatment. Is this going to be harmful?
- How do you assess response to cancer treatment?
- I have metastatic cancer, but why can’t it just all be surgically removed, or irradiated?
- I was told I have lung cancer, but it spread to my spine, so do I also have bone cancer?
- Does sugar feed cancer?
- What is Neoadjuvant Therapy and Why Would We Want to Give it?
- What is Adjuvant Therapy, and How Can It Help Patients with an Early Stage Cancer?
- What is “Performance Status” and Why Does it Matter so Much?
- How Much Does Attitude Matter When Fighting Cancer?
Head and Neck Cancer
- What is EGFR, and what are the molecular tests related to it?
- I’m coming to the end of my first line chemo for advanced NSCLC. After 4 (or 6) cycles are done, should I take a break or continue with some form of maintenance therapy?
- I have advanced NSCLC and have been told I don’t have an EGFR mutation. Does this mean I won’t benefit from an EGFR inhibitor?
- My advanced NSCLC has progressed after initial chemo. What are the leading options now?
- I’ve just been diagnosed with advanced NSCLC. What treatment should I be starting with?
- An overview of molecular markers in lung cancer
- I started an EGFR inhibitor two weeks ago but haven’t developed a rash. Does this mean it’s not working?
- What treatment should I receive now that my NSCLC with an EGFR mutation is progressing after responding for a year?