Happy birthday, Jim! - 1256256

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dr West
Happy birthday, Jim! - 1256256

It's late in the day for me to start this thread, but hopefully you'll accept birthday wishes even if they're belated.

I know I'm just one of many people here who very much appreciate all you do for us here, so thank you, and I hope you have/had a very special birthday!

-Dr. West

JimC
Reply To: Happy birthday, Jim!

Thank you, Dr. West.

I guess I'm a couple days younger than you and Dr. Weiss :)

JimC
Forum moderator

<p>I began visiting GRACE in July, 2008 when my wife Liz was diagnosed with lung cancer, and became a forum moderator in January, 2010. My beloved wife of 30 years passed away Nov. 4, 2011 after battling stage IV lung cancer for 3 years and 4 months</p>

certain spring

Happy Birthday indeed, to someone who combines knowledge and tact - a rare combination!

catdander

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! :-D >

double trouble

:-D :-D :-D HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! :-D :-D :-D

laya d.

Happy Birthday to one of the smartest, bravest and most caring persons I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hope to break bread with you and Lisa in person one day my friend!

xoxo,
Laya

primarymark

Happy B-Day Jim! Thanks for all the help!

marisa93

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most special man I know!!!! I know how very lucky I am to have someone as wonderful as you in my life and I owe it all to GRACE!

Love,
Lisa

judys

Belated birthday greetings, Jim! Your presence here is greatly appreciated....

gn21

Hope you have gphad a fantastic birthday. You are a fantastic help and resource to all of us on Grace. The time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated

Gail

ssflxl

Happy Birthday and thanks for your contribution.

ssflxl

mikem

Hey Jim! Hope your birthday was a great one. --mikem

Jazz

Belated Happy Birthday, Jim!! May you live long and prosper ;). And as always, THANKS for everything you do!

Jazz

JimC

Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes. I owe quite a bit to GRACE; my life would not be anywhere near as good as it now is without it, in so many ways. I will always hold my GRACE family near and dear to my heart.

JimC
Forum moderator

<p>I began visiting GRACE in July, 2008 when my wife Liz was diagnosed with lung cancer, and became a forum moderator in January, 2010. My beloved wife of 30 years passed away Nov. 4, 2011 after battling stage IV lung cancer for 3 years and 4 months</p>