OncTalk 2021 12/11/2021 Free Live Online

JanineT GRACE Community Outreach
GRACE Community Outreach Team

OncTalk,  Grace's live online forum is Dec. 11, 2021.   The agenda is still being fleshed out but with so much going on in lung cancer treatment there's no shortage of topics.  So far the agenda is full of topics I'm eager to hear our faculty discuss.   You'll have the opportunity to ask questions live and of course, continue the conversation on forums boards

Co-Chairs for the event are Ibiayi Dagogo-Jack, MD and H Jack West MD  I hope to see y'all there. 

Ibiayi Dagogo-Jack, MD

Instructor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School

Thoracic Oncologist, Internal Medicine/Medical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital

Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

https://www.massgeneral.org/doctors/20134/ibiayi-dagogojack

Event Co-Chair

H. Jack West, MD

Associate Clinical Professor, Medical Oncology

Executive Director, Employer Services

City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center

Founder, President And CEO of GRACE

http://cancergrace.org/staff/howard-jack-west-md-

founder-president-and-ceo

Check back for other faculty information soon!

I joined GRACE as a caregiver for my husband who had a Pancoast tumor, NSCLC stage III in 2009. He had curative chemo/rads then it was believed he had a recurrence in the spine/oligometastasis that was radiated. He's 10 years out from treatment.
Forums

JanineT GRACE …

Bump

I joined GRACE as a caregiver for my husband who had a Pancoast tumor, NSCLC stage III in 2009. He had curative chemo/rads then it was believed he had a recurrence in the spine/oligometastasis that was radiated. He's 10 years out from treatment.

JanineT GRACE …

Bump, OncTalk this weekend!