Can't thank them enough - 1293742

teamfrank

In early December 2017 my father was referred to a palliative care doctor. A hospice nurse began seeing him once a week. In the very early morning hours of January 4, 2018, I received a call from my younger sister that he was in rapid decline and his hospice nurse would now visit once a day. I rushed to my sister's to help with dad. In the early morning hours of January 5, 2018 he went home to good. The hospice care nurses as doctors were invaluable to my family. To say that my sister and I are inexperienced in providing quality care is an understatement. Thru reassured us often and were there for our tears as laughter in addition to my dad's care. We're so happy that dad's suffering has ended.

Forums

cards7up

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. But you understand that his suffering has ended and he's now in a better place. May you find comfort in your love and memories until you meet again.
Take care, Judy

catdander
Dear Team Frank,

I'm so sorry about your dad's passing. I know the levels of sadness and happiness you and your sister are going through are tremendous. Thank goodness for the happy, right?

It's good to hear from those who have experienced hospice and praise their help. Their too frequently called in so late. Your post will help others know it's benefits.

Take care and best of luck,
Janine