Newbie's here! - 1263016

sarahclark

Hi everyone,

I am happy that I joined this forum site, I hope that we will have a good time discussing things in our interest especially on breast cancer. Hoping for helpful and friendly users here. :)

Welcome to those who are newbies like ME!

Thank you and Take care everyone! ;)

Forums

JimC

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to GRACE! I think you will find a friendly community of faculty and members who will help with any questions you may have.

JimC
Forum moderator

shy one

Welcome, Sarah. I'm happy you found this site. It really helped me deal with my lung cancer, and I, too, am looking forward to finding that it helps with my recently diagnosed breast cancer as well. The first thing I have to deal with is that my mastectomy surgery, scheduled for this Thursday, was just cancelled due to lack of OR space. They do most simple mastectomies here on an out-patient basis, but because of my recent lobectomy and lung cancer, they say it has to be in-patient. I suppose I understand, but having waited for this date and arranged it a month in advance and told it was okay, it's frustrating.
I'd like to hear more about your experiences. What do I have to deal with right after surgery? (Presuming, as I always do, that it goes well.)
Nan