The Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education (GRACE)
in partnership with
Swedish Cancer Institute
Local Therapies for Metastatic Lung Cancer
Who, What, Why, When and How?
Swedish Cancer Center, Tesh Conference Room
Saturday, November 10, 2018 | 10:00 am– 1:00 pm
In this 2018 OncTalk series, the docs will discuss local therapies for metastatic lung cancer. To view the full AGENDA, please visit this link.
Please register to join us in person at Swedish Medical Center, or join the live webcast.
Don't miss out. This event is free but space is limited! Reserve your spot!
Our faculty will discuss the following topics:
- Newer Technologies in Radiation
- Novel Indications for Local Therapy in Advanced NSCLC
- The Growing Potential Utility of Surgery in Advanced NSCLC
- Systemic Therapies for Advanced NSCLC
- Panel Discussion and Question and Answer time.
Join us after for coffee and tea, and light snacks.
To view the full agenda, please visit this link.