Question please! - 1268461

aunttootsie001

Hi guys! Here I am again! Wondering if I should go see my pumologist? I feel like I have a whole in my left lung. I have this funny sound that I usually get when I am laying on my right side with my left arm across in front of me. It is usually when I breath in deep. Now today after I got up from a nap and I was walking and I could hear this noise when I would take a deep breath. I am not short of breath! It's weird. I don't like being paranoid! And running to the Dr. Every time something happens! Am due for my next CT March 4th. And will see both Oncologist and Pumologist then. Should I wait? Not in pain and like I said no shortness of breath! Hopefully I'm making more out of it than need be! Lorrie!

Forums

catdander
Hi Lorrie, We can't tell you not to be worried about a new symptom. But I love your post, you're so tenacious. Call your guys they need to make the call on whether to move up your appointment. It could be something they're already keeping an eye on but there's no way for us to make that call legally or ethically.

I think about you often and hope for you.
Janine

aunttootsie001

Hi Janine. I guess I am super sensation and panic over the least little thing. Am due for a CT on the 4th so I am waiting g till then! We are socked in with all this -5 or more wrather. I stay in as much as possible which makes my mind go places it shouldn't. I'll keep you posted!

JimC

Hi Lorrie,

Just wanted to add that Lisa and I are keeping you in our thoughts as well, as we enjoy similar frigid Ohio temperatures.

Stay warm and good luck with the scan!

JimC
Forum moderator

catdander
Hi Lorrie,

How has the respiratory problem fared?

It's way too cold in Bham too but nothing like further north. D has a 6 month scan on Monday and is feeling the stress. I plan for good results Wednesday but eek it's tough.

Good luck to you and D.

Janine

aunttootsie001

It is bearable. I usually play music to avoid hearing the wheeze. Will be glad when Scan is complete. We had talked about moving scans to every 4 month which would be good. Agreed will be a bit scary at first. I had been put on Dullera puffer and at first it seemed to help the wheeze but now thinking it is all for nothing. May stop it to see if it stays the same or gets worse. Not sure there is anything stronger to try? Will go see Lung Dr. After next CT and see what he thinks. It may just be something I have to just tolerate as I don't have a shortness of breath.i do get a build up of Flem. I guess time will tell!