Drs. H. Jack West, Joan Schiller, and Isabel Preeshagul gathered this past year (virtually) to review information presented at ASCO and ESMO 2021, regarding patients dealing with a Lung Cancer diagnosis.
For this series, the doctors discuss new trials for patients with NSCLC and SCLC. The video discussions cover the following topics:
- IMpower010: Atezolizumab after Chemo in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Surgical Outcomes and Checkmate 816: Addition of Nivolumab in Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Analysis of Immunotherapy With or Without Chemo in Advanced NSCLC and Low PDL-1
- Poseidon Trial: Durvalumab +/- Tremelimumab vs. Chemo Alone
- Carbo/Pemetrexed/Pembro and Acquired Resistance in EGFRm+ or ALK+ NSCLC
- Immune Therapy for Brain Metastases
- CodeBreak 100: Sotorasib in KRAS G12C Mutation
- Amivantamab and Mobocertinib for EGFR Exon 20
- Amivantamab + Lazertinib in EGFR Mutation, Patritumab Deruxtecan in EGFR Mutation-Positive Acquired Resistance
- MYLUNG Consortium: Overall Biomarker Testing
- Lurbinectedin in Small Cell Lung Cancer and the Failed Atlantis Trial
- Circulatory Tumor DNA
To join the conversation, visit https://cancergrace.org/forum.
Stan - Thank you once again for your kind words. Thank you as well for your donation. As you know, your donation helps us to exist and continue to fulfill our...
Hi Stan, It's good to hear your voice and know your cheesecakes are still making the rounds. Though I'm sure startling, I imagine some of those little pockets of the house...
Hi Rutbats, Welcome to GRACE and thanks for the kind words.
We can't say what you should or shouldn't do and I can't say why your RA doc made their...
Thank you very much for your quick answer, Janine.
I have an appointment with a pulmonologist in 10 days. I will summarize the conversation with him here, so that other people...
Glad to know you're moving forward with a pulmonologist. The more you know the better the conversation with your pulmonologist. Remember you can help your docs know what level their conversation...
Hi Terry, Welcome to Grace.
I saw this exact post somewhere else months back and the only response was to a lab. I hope that doesn't happen here, we don't allow...