GRACE is excited to launch our summer fundraiser! Help us raising money to support and further our mission!
In July, GRACE will be celebrating 11 years providing free and unbiased cancer education to our community. We’re so grateful for EVERYONE who has been a part of our journey - both then & now. Over the past 11 years, we’ve reached hundreds of thousands, but we need your help to expand our online educational resources to reach even more people.
For the next two weeks, we’re running our summer fundraiser and our goal is to raise $5000. What would that mean for GRACE and you?
- $1,000 supports the production of GRACE's case-based panel-based discussion series, allowing cancer patients to learn from oncology experts about specific treatment options.
- $500 supports a week of our Online Community Forum, helping cancer patients find the resources and information they need to navigate their journey.
- $100 supports the production of GRACE's Spanish and Chinese video series, reaching beyond the English language to empower Spanish and Chinese speaking cancer patients to use the education received from GRACE to partner with their health care providers in their treatment plan.
- $50 supports a month of GRACE's video library, reaching over 200,000 cancer patients each year with short, focused educational content to empower patients to become partners in their cancer care.
- $25 supports GRACE's upcoming podcast series, GRACECasts, bringing patient education to the cancer patient community in a new format accessible by smart technology.
- $10 donations support GRACE's overall patient education efforts. We will use this donation amount where it is needed most to ensure the highest quality program content.
So don’t wait, join us today by giving once, or partnering monthly. Fill in the form below to donate - every dollar counts!