Blood Cancer ONCTalk 2023 Saturday, September 23, 2023 8:00 AM Pacific

JanineT GRACE Community Outreach
GRACE Community Outreach Team

Grace is proud to present a live, virtual, interactive patient education event that includes presentations and panel discussions covering general subjects relevant to a diverse range of blood cancers and treatment options, as well as an opportunity to speak with the experts in a Q&A session.  

Speakers include top medical professionals presenting patient-focused discussions to educate the patient and caregiver communities to become advocates for their own health and well-being. 

For more information and to register

I joined GRACE as a caregiver for my husband who had a Pancoast tumor, NSCLC stage III in 2009. He had curative chemo/rads then it was believed he had a recurrence in the spine/oligometastasis that was radiated. He's 10 years out from treatment.

JanineT GRACE …

ONKTALK is tomorrow. 

I hope to see you there.

I joined GRACE as a caregiver for my husband who had a Pancoast tumor, NSCLC stage III in 2009. He had curative chemo/rads then it was believed he had a recurrence in the spine/oligometastasis that was radiated. He's 10 years out from treatment.

JanineT GRACE …

The forum is now available on demand here.  Don't hesitate to ask questions as they come up. 

Take care,

Janine