PD-1 - 1257648

Sun, 06/30/2013 - 22:18

Hi.
New to this site tonight, looking for answers, I came across "Feisty' amazing good luck with the PD-1 trial.

I am wondering if she has added and updates. I see entries till FEb. 2013.
I have used the 'search' function but did not find anything since then.

Thanks
gail

Forums
Revision log message
Created by FeedsNodeProcessor

Dr West

Some patients are still doing very well, and there's still a lot of enthusiasm for immune checkpoint inhibitors like nivolumab, an anti-PD1 therapy, or MDPL-3280A, an anti-PDL1 therapy. We'll be talking more about this work at the upcoming ASCO lung cancer highlights program on July 18th. You can learn more and register here if you'd like:

http://cancergrace.org/lung/2013/06/28/register-now-for-upcoming-asco-l…

-Dr. West

tikicat

This is FeistyD-I'm still here! Thanks for asking. I know I am kind of a poster child for anti-PD-1, so I should update more oftern. I am pretty active on Inspire. Anyway, I have been on the Merck anti-PD-1 trial (lambrolizumab) for over a year now. I just had my 20th infusion last week. My recent scans still show shrinkage on my two primary lung tumors (now about 1.4cm x 1cm). No other mets or areas of concern. Brain is clear. I just saw my daughter graduate from college, and I'm going to the Galapagos next month!

wendyp

FeistyD….how are you doing on the Merck pd1 trial? You have not posted for such a long time.

Anyone know how Feisty is doing, please post an update.

Thanks. Wendy

Dr West

Perhaps someone who is often on the Inspire site knows more. I'd be happy to learn more too, hopefully an update of ongoing good response to the anti-PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor lambrolizumab.

-Dr. West

catdander

Hey Thanks wendyp for looking out for FeistyD for us. I read your and her posts on the other thread. Great to hear good things!