Recent GRACE Forum Activity Question - 1247869

blue skies

I find this page difficult to scan, assess, and respond to. It may be that there are options like "Outlook" has to sort the entries by topic or date that I have not discovered, but I would find it most helpful if I could set this page to display the most recent Forum activity (by hour and date) to see what is the most current rather than/or in addition to "topic"

Am I missing a current functionality or is this a possible feature that could be incorporated?

Forums

catdander
Mark, Sorry I didn't answer back till now.
I looked around on the old forum but couldn't get to the old place. I think it was the recent activity page. Maybe your right that it's just good for moderating and not so much others.
But
It's like our recent Grace forum activity page (found http://cancergrace.org/recent-grace-site-forum-activity ) only with previews of each post.

I liked it because you could quickly see where the discussions were happening and by whom.

primarymark

Janine,

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what view everyone is talking about. The only difference to our current activity page are the excerpts of the posts, and of course only showing the posts since your last visit.

Unfortunately, those aren't going to happen in these forums unless the developer adds those features. We can keep hoping though, and at some point, perhaps I'll be able to code something custom to show such. :)

Cheers!