Estelamari Rodriguez, MD, MPH
Associate Director for Community Outreach
Thoracic Oncology Division
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Estelamari Rodriguez, M.D., is a triple board-certified hematologist and oncologist at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. At Sylvester, Dr. Rodriguez works as part of a multidisciplinary team of cancer experts and researchers. She earned her medical degree from State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate College of Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is fluent in Spanish and her career highlights include:
- Triple board certifications in hematology, oncology, and internal medicine
- Special interest in the early detection and treatment of lung cancer and how cancer affects women
- Completed her internal medicine residency at Columbia University’s New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Her medical oncology fellowship was completed at the University of Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in Public Health from the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
- Co-authored original articles and reviews on the topic of women’s health disparities
- Awarded Best Attending of the Year Award – Teaching Service, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Currently serves as Chair of the Voluntary Leadership Board, American Cancer Society, Miami-Dade.
- Passionate about empowering women to take charge of their own healthcare
For more please visit Dr. Rodriguez's bio at https://doctors.umiamihealth.org/provider/Estelamari+Rodriguez/1257821
Join us now at https://us02web.zoom.us/s/82170808361
the Q&A begins 11:25 ET!
Hi there --
I am Denise Brock - the Operations Director for GRACE, the Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education. I began working with Jack West in 2009, 1 year after my best friend was
There is not a ton of info available for Cholangiocarcinoma, so seeing information come up with new developments is always exciting. In this video, Rachna Shroff MD, chief of Gastrointestinal Medical
Hi all -- share your cancer journey here and connect with others. Cancer.gov has a good general description of Cholangiocarcinoma. This rare disease has support information and programs that can be
Keep your eye out for new Head and Neck information soon!
I had a very wonderful conversation with a fantastic person, Tom Murphy, after he had started Barb's
Janine -- I know how my world felt, but how is your world different? - thankfully your husband is
Thank you Janine for mentioning the program! I wanted to make the point that this program offers a
So Melissa and I met through our husbands -- college friends. We clicked immediately -- my sister.