Acquired Resistance Patient Forum October 2015 - 1271664

aliciauk

Hi there, will videos or transcripts of the Forum presentations and break outs be published on the website, I live in the UK so unfortunately am not able to attend any of the forums, thank you, Alicia.

Forums

catdander
Hi Alicia, so good to hear from you. Yes the video will be available soon. I'll ask Denise or someone else who has a guess on the timeline.

I hope you are doing well :)
Janine

dbrock

Operations Director, GRACE

Thanks Janine and Alicia.
For the next month we will be concentrating on Lung Cancer Awareness Month and exciting clinical trial videos. We have so much great info right now and it is a race to get all the videos edited, and ready for viewing. For the Acquired Resistance forum videos, possibly December, but from the number of videos I see in line, it might be later than that. I will try to post again when we have a specific target date for the AR videos to post.

We are filming more great videos this Saturday at the Immunotherapy Forum .... So keep on checking on us. There is so much exciting information for us to share with our GRACE community!

Operations Director for GRACE. Have worked with cancerGRACE.org since July 2009.  Became involved as a caregiver to my best friend, and quickly came to see that GRACE is filling a need in the area of cancer education.