I got right upper lobectomy done recently and am trying to investigate if I need adjuvant chemo or not.
- 43 year old non smoker female
- Well differentiated Adenocarcinoma (60% acinar)
- Multi nodules in right upper lobe - largest nodule 3cm
- Remaining nodules range from .2-1.0 cm (on PET these smaller nodules had a max SUV of less than 2)
- Pleural elastic layer invasion - present
- No lymp nodes involved (12 nodes checked)
- No visceral pleural or No parietal pleural or No vascular involvement identified
- x-rays over a 5-6 month period showed no progression (slow growing)
We would really appreciate your thoughts.