Update Re Laya's Mom - 1245406

258 posts / 0 new
Last post
chebird
Reply To: Update Re Laya's Mom

Oh Layla,

I've been away for a while. I had no idea. I am so very, very sorry for the passing of your beloved mom. So young, so beautiful was she. This is such a wretched disease. May God comfort you and your family with beautiful memories.

Holly

laya d.

Thank you so much Holly. . .I appreciate your care and concern. xoxo

b-1 83

Laya, I haven't checked this site in some time - it's just too painful. I saw your name and wanted to check on your mom. I am so sorry to read the news. Trust me, the pain does get better. I have good days and bad days, but the bad ones are fewer and further in between. You will be the same. Peace be with you.

catdander

Good to hear from you B 1 83. I'm so glad to hear you are seeing some better days.
Peace,
Janine

laya d.

B-1 83:

Thank you so much for your kind comforting words. I actually had been thinking about you and some others we have not heard from in a while who are walking the same path as I am. I'm glad to hear that you are doing a bit better these days, although I know that it still is very very very difficult. I wish peace for you as well. . .For all of us, as a matter of fact. . .

Much Love,
Laya

tinkeast

Laya, I am so very sorry for your loss. You not only did such an awesome job helping your mom, but you also helped many others, probably more than you realize. I learned a lot from you that I applied in helping my husband through his journey and his last two years were much better because of your strong role model for me to learn from and lean on. I wish for you and your family all the best. take care, Tink

laya d.

Tink. . .You are too kind. I'm so sorry we've been on this journey together and pray for peace for both of us.

Laya

Pages